There is no secret that American Express always thrives to provide the best ever experience to its users but that can’t provide a license to not get any issues ever. Yes! Some of the generic login issues are faced by every platform user, so nothing to worry about if you are also getting the same issues while performing the Amex login.
It probably happens because of the wrong Amex login credentials, so in this case, you can reset your password and try logging in with the help of the newly created password.
In most of the cases, this process works out easily, but what if it is not working for you? Well! That can be a point to concern about. So, what can you do if you are also getting Amex login issues even after resetting the password? This read will definitely clear your clutter regarding this as I’ll provide you with intact guidance on resolving the same issue. Follow the read.
How can you resolve issues occurring after password reset?
Well! In this case, you can clear the cookies from your browser. If you don’t know- how to do so, let me tell you the process of doing this for different browsers. Come along with me to discuss the process of clearing cookies from the Chrome browser first.
Steps to navigate for Chrome browser:
- Begin the process by visiting the “Settings” of your browser.
- Next, on the “Clear Browsing Data” page, hit the “Advanced” button to proceed further.
- After this, pick up Browsing history, Files, Cookies, Cached images, and Download history.
- Now, go to the “Time Range” tab and pick the “All Time” option from the prompted menu.
- Thenceforth, hit the “Clear Data” button and quit all the windows opened on your browser.
Now, you can open a new window and can perform the Amex login successfully.
Steps to navigate for Firefox browser:
- First of all, open your PC and launch the Firefox browser.
- After this, open the browser menu by clicking the three dots.
- From this prompted menu, select the “History” option.
- Locate the link “Clear Recent History” to proceed further.
- Now, navigate to the “Time Range To Clear” option and choose “Everything”.
- Afterwards, locate the “Details” tab and select “All Items” from prompted options.
- Tap the “Clear Now” button and exit all the tabs of your browser.
You are done with clearing the cookies from your browser and here you are all set to perform the Amex login without any clutter.
The Bottom Line!!
If you are getting any issues while logging in to the Amex platform, probably these are generic issues and get resolved by themselves after some time. And, if these are occurring because of any credential issue, they get resolved after resetting your password.
In case, you have set up a new password and are still not able to get rid of the Amex login issue, you can try out logging in after clearing the browser history and cookies. You can also get assistance from Amex customer support.